Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Song Spotlight: Baby Maybe


Girls' Generation's "I got a Boy" release was all kinds of wonderful this year, and though I definitely enjoyed the title track the most, I'm also addicted to slower paced track "Baby Maybe." There's no denying that the ladies are all beauties of the highest order, but they've got the vocals and playability factor going for them, too. As far as I know, the group is still planning on moving forwards with an English-language album, and songs like this make me certain that they'll be able to do decently well in our market. Their "put your hands up if you feel like this" chorus is so simple and yet so catchy, and I think the basic beauty of their sound is something we're missing in our own pop music. Get over here, SNSD!

No comments:

Post a Comment