Thursday, July 4, 2013

Theme Spotlight: Rose-Hip Bullet


Like many of my fellow fujoshi, I was pretty ticked off when the Togainu no Chi anime failed to follow any of the game's original paths and ended up forcing them into a hodge-podge orgy that somehow managed to avoid all yaoi whatsoever, but there's no denying that the anime version of the visual novel did a pretty great job with its music. GRANRODEO is one of my favorite rock bands, and I was thrilled to see them included TnC, which had the perfect atmosphere for their sound. The multiple closing themes were also a nice touch- I particularly enjoyed the tracks from OLDCODEX, Sadie, and CurriculuMachine. 


Still, one wonders why they took the yaoi out of an anime based off a yaoi visual novel. This fangirl thinks that taking the Keisuke or Shiki route would have been the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment