Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Fun Stuff: DouWata Doujinshi


Hey CLAMP slash fans! After building up a doujinshi collection and no longer being able to tolerate the fact that I couldn't read them, I've been slowly learning how to read and translate written Japanese. So far my scanlations have been too rough to share, especially since I started doing them with the intention of decoding just enough of the text for me to understand what was going, but now that I've gotten better, I'm happy to say that I feel confident in sharing my work with fans of one of my favorite CLAMP pairings: Doumeki x Watanuki. 

Want to check it out? Here are the details:




Name: Tonari no Yamai 
Characters/Pairing: Doumeki x Watanuki
Rating: R18
Translation and Scans: Quickand2thePointless
Plot Summary: After learning that Watanuki is deeply enjoying his time spent with Haruka in dreams, Doumeki's jealousy rears its ugly head. What's going on inside Watanuki's heart?
  Download: Mediafire


Hope you enjoy the story, DouWata/104 fans :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment