Monday, December 3, 2012

Fun Stuff: Asian Pop Workout

With the Christmas season fast approaching, I'm looking forward to the homemade cookies and pies my family makes. Well, more accurately, my stomach is looking forward to them. My waistline sure isn't. But I doubt my fragile willpower will be able to stand up to a heaping plate of chocolate chip cookies and Christmas themed brownies, so I'm already working on my plan for getting back in shape after the holidays are over. My mode of shaking off the calories: dancing! And what better way to dance than alongside my beloved Yuya Matsushita or the talented boys of SHINee? Jpop and Kpop artists have moves it takes quite a bit of practice to master, and even if the steps are a bit tricky or not easy to do alone, the styles of the songs are open to different approaches to dancing, including whatever you feel compelled to do off the top of your head. Breaking the rules is half the fun of dancing, since rules have no place on the floor!

Here are some songs to work it to for post-holiday exercise (or just for fun)!

1. Fantastic Baby- Bigbang

2. Sherlock- SHINee

3. Secret Love- Yuya Matsushita

4. Breathe- Miss A

5. Sexy, Fee & Single- Super Junior

6. Movin!!- Takacha

7. Like This- Wonder Girls

8. Love the World- Perfume

9. Lucifer- SHINee

10. Gangnam Style- PSY

11. Monster- Arashi

12. Can't Nobody- 2NE1

13. Electric Shock- f(x)

14. Love Like Oxygen- SHINee

15. Sorry, Sorry- Super Junior


16. Trust Me- Yuya Matsushita

17. The Chaser- INFINITE

18. Mama- EXO-K

19. Mirotic- DBSK

20. Keep Your Head Down- TVXQ

21. Renai Hunter- Morning Musume

22. Juliette- SHINee


No comments:

Post a Comment