Saturday, September 1, 2012

Theme Spotlight: Never More


One of the (many) great things about Persona 4 is the variety of music available in both the animated series and the video game. Along with the standard opening and ending themes, the series contains several unique themes in certain episodes sung in-character by favorites like Rise Kujikawa and Loveline, or just additional songs which contribute to the overall OST of the series. Episode 25/video game ending 'Never More' by Megami Tensei is a particular favorite of mine (and it has the benefit of being nice and long) for its upbeat beat, incredibly strong vocals, and how fitting it sounded in both media. It's one of the strongest offerings in the series, although there's not very many weak spots to Persona 4 to begin with, in my opinion. And I am thou... thou art I... so I know you agree with me!


Reach out to the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment