Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Song Spotlight: Warrior



As much as I love K-pop, I love even more when the group is centered more on my deep voiced rappers than on the traditional pop singers. Naturally, I was wildly happy when B.A.P debuted last year with a heavy rap influence, so much so that it was nearly impossible for me to decide which group I liked more-- B.A.P or EXO. I'm still a bit split, but when it comes to the real deal hip-hop vibe, B.A.P is definitely one of my favorites. Leader Bang Yongguk is similar to G-Dragon in the sense that he writes and is involved with the creation of most of the group's songs, so they come across as very genuine and thoughtful... and undeniably badass. If you want some songs with real meaning behind them-- such as "Warrior"-- B.A.P is definitely a group worth checking out!

Yeeeahhh, they are the B A P!

No comments:

Post a Comment