Friday, October 26, 2012

Song Spotlight: The Next Door (Indestructible)


Today I would like to give a shout out to my long suffering Street Fighter fan brother. Whenever we get together, we love to duke it out street style... or should I say that he likes to duke it out, while I spend the whole time whining that I'm still losing every other round with a huge handicap in my favor. But before all of this happens, it's inevitable that my brother will spend the first thirty minutes of our skirmish trying to figure out how to get the game controllers to work on his computer while I sit around singing the game's theme song over and over again for the full thirty minutes. I'll be the first to say that EXILE's 'The Next Door (Indestructible)' is a big ball of falsetto inspirational cheesiness, but I will also say that's the exact sort of thing I LOVE. I mean, this is Street Fighter! This is about being the last man standing! The weak lose and the strong win! And besides, just look at how many MEN contributed to this confidence booster. So get out there and don't let anyone bring you down!


Well hellloooo there, EXILE. You could shoryuken me anyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment