Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fun Stuff: More Memes

As I said in my previous posting on art memes, my lack of ability as an artist has kept me from being able to fill them out with my own skill, and that I mainly use ones where I can use other images and use my creativity elsewhere. I have several sprinkled throughout my dorm room, and for anyone interested in trying some of their own, here's where you can find them:

1.   The A to Z Hot Anime Guys (for lovers of bishies and fans of a whole spectrum of lovely boys)
Template here.
My sample:

2.   The Kiss Me Meme (for smooches that much be shared, whether canon or fanon) 
Template here.
My sample (my version seems to have been edited):

3.   The Top 10 Gorgeous Animated Girls (for those who love or want to be like our fave bishoujos)
Template here.
My sample (I made mine CLAMP edition, as I do with many things in life):

4.   The Top 10 Sexy Animated Guys (because the A to Z meme wasn't enough)
Template here.
My sample (I made mine CLAMP again):



5.   The Top 10 Hetalia Nations (for lovers of country to country relations and PASTAA)
Template here.
My sample:




6.   The Top 10 Favorite Couples (for shippers!)
Template here.
My sample (I stacked the meme to get 20 couples):




6.   The Grey Warden Collection (for Dragon Age fans)
Template here.
My sample (what I used for notes for my fanfic Sketches of the Wardens of Ferelden):



No comments:

Post a Comment